FreeFOD - Low FODMAP Garlic Replacer
Replace 1 clove of garlic with 1 teaspoon of FreeFOD garlic replacer in any recipe. Sprinkle through the product and mix well, under heat if possible. Add to water or solid based foods and avoid adding to oil like many recipes show. Simply add later in the cooking process in this situation.
1 pack is the equivalent to 20 cloves of garlic flavour (72g)
Features and Benefits
– Certified Low FODMAP by FODMAP Friendly
– Can be used in a wide range of cooking applications – soups, sauces, pasta, garlic bread, meat rubs, and everything in between
– Water-soluble – can be used where infused oils can’t
– Strong Garlic flavour – 1 teaspoon equivalent to 1 clove of garlic
– Produced with no major allergens* – Wheat/gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Soy, Egg, Fish/shellfish
*We have added a ‘may contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, gluten, dairy and soy’ on our packaging as these allergens are present on the factory lines running other products, but not in our ingredients. It is unlikely allergen suffers would have a reaction to FreeFOD’s garlic replacer unless they were of a high sensitivity. This product is suitable for those with gluten intolerance.
Ingredient List: Maltodextrin, Natural Flavour (Garlic)